Are you exploring opportunities for a new career or even a change of direction? You are probably aware that the world of networking for job search has changed – but perhaps you are unsure what will help you or hinder your career search. Over the last number of weeks I have hosted events for a number of organisations including the CPA and the National College of Ireland about online networking for job search success bringing together my many years of experience as an HR Director and my experience in social media and digital marketing.
As I realise not everyone can attend these events I have decided to host a similar event online today at 8pm (3pm ET) today I am hosting a FREE webinar that will cover 4 keys to nurture your network for successful job search. The webinar will last just 45 minutes but I promise it will be full of content.
ACCESS GUIDANCE ON HOW TO JOIN THE WEBINAR:
If you have not attended a webinar previously you can access guidance notes at http://bgn.bz/gtwguide
We will be covering:
1. How to get the inside track on hidden job opportunities
2. Tips for building strategic relationships with the people that matter for your job search
3. The single biggest mistake you can make that will turn off recruiters or HR professionals from progressing your application (How do I know this? Well I used to be SVP Human Resources for one of the worlds largest companies!)
4. How to use the web profitably and productively for your job search
5. Details about my BRAND NEW eight-part list building programme that I will be delivering by this September especially for people between positions or those who want to accelerate their career.
So I do hope you will join me for this FREE webinar – you can register HERE – and remember it is free to attend.