- Ireland is ranked in the research in last place of 23 countries surveyed in the 2011 Edelman Trust Barometer
- In Ireland trust in the system of government at 20% is the lowest of 23 countries surveyed
- Trust in Irish business has increased by 15 percentage points in the last year
- The technology sector is the most trusted industry in Ireland (75%) with banks the least trusted (6%)
- The most relied on sources for information in Ireland is Google (39%), Irish Times (35%), RTE (26%), Irish Independent (11%) and Financial Times (11%).
Edelman Trust Barometer 2011 – Ireland
Earlier this week I wrote about the global results of the Edelman Trust Barometer 2011 and today the Irishreslts have been released.