I believe strong brands create communities.
One of the points of difference between a blog and a regular website is that it supports the development of communities and enables conversation through the ability for readers to post comments.
I would be delighted if you would like to post a comment – please note this a conversation between and among all of us, not just between you and me, so be aware of what you post.
To protect your privacy, please do not post phone numbers, email addresses or private information in the body of your comment.
This blog is not a place to promote your services or products to readers – I reserve the right to edit or delete spam comments and trackbacks, terms that may be offensive to others, or comments that explicitly promote a product or service entirely at our own discretion.
Specifically comments will be deleted if they are considered to include:
– Hate speech
– Profanity, obscenity or vulgarity in the post or in the name of the account posting the comment
– Nudity in profile pictures
– Defamation to a person or people
– Name calling and/or personal attacks
– Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product
– Comments that infringe on copyrights,
– Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile
– Other comments that are deemed inappropriate.
Thank you for your support in making the discussions on this blog a productive and enjoyable experience for all who read it.
Blog comment policy updated 24 September 2016
© Copyright: All rights reserved by Krishna De, Krishna.me.
Get recommended resources and tips for social business and live video success FREE!
Biz Growth News is my FREE monthly digest of actionable social marketing and live video news you can use to grow your business