Increasingly strategic partnerships are becoming important for building visibility in your chosen niche. that is an area we covered in the initial session of the Spotlight Mastermind programme yesterday.
But partnerships in business do not always run smoothly.
I had the opportunity to read a preview copy of a new book being launched today – Finding the Fork in the Road – all about business partnerships: how to create one, how to build one and how to manage one when it goes off track. The book has helpful checklists, assessments and other tools to use to determine partnership ‘fit’, establish compatibility and help you build productive partnerships in business.
The book covers:
• How to recognise symptoms and stop treating them as if they were the problem
• When the problem is communication and what to do about it
• Secrets to successful partnerships and what that means to you
• How to determine partnership fit if you are considering a partnership
• The realities of family businesses and how it affects the business and partnership.
So if you are exploring developing partnerships in your business to support your growth, I highly recommend that you check out Linda’s book (and no this is not an affiliate promotion!).