Are you integrating Pinterest into your visual content marketing plan? Have you been struggling to work out how to make your Pinterest marketing more efficient and successful?
Then make sure you schedule in your calendar to join me for my next live streaming Google Hangout On Air. In the next episode of the Visual Content Marketing Show I am delighted that Melissa Megginson, Marketing Manager of Pinterest marketing tool Tailwind will be joining me.
The live stream will take place on Monday 17 November 2014 at 6 pm UK and Ireland (1 pm ET and 10 am PT ).
The Curriculum For The Five Best Practice Tips For Your Visual Content Marketing On Pinterest Hangout On Air
Some of the topics we will be covering include:
– Current trends in visual content marketing on Pinterest
– How we can take advantage of the recent changes that Pinterest has implemented this year
– Tips for marketers to optimise their Pinterest content for the Holidays and for the New Year
– Common mistakes that organisations are making with Pinterest for their business
– The most important metrics that marketers should consider for their Pinterest marketing and how to measure them
– The benefits of scheduling Pins to Pinterest as part of your visual content marketing plan.
Let me know what questions you have about using Pinterest as part of your visual content marketing plan.
And if you would like to book a consultation with me to discuss the issues covered in the live event you can book a Google Helpout with me here. Or contact me for the details of my Pinterest marketing training and mentoring programmes.
And remember you can also follow me on Pinterest here.