If you are using or plan to use live video and live streaming for marketing, online PR and communications then you will find my weekly show The Live Stream Insiders of assistance as I cover the latest live video news, case studies and guidance on using live video in your business for marketing and communications.
The topics we covered this week included catching up on some platform update news from before Christmas:
– Periscope enables 360 video
– Considerations when live streaming in 360
– An update to the Facebook Mentions app - please Facebook release this to all of us!
– Further updates to Facebook auto captions
– A recap on how Walmart used Facebook Live to communicate with employees
– Considerations for news organisations reporting on violent crimes which are recorded on live video.
Watch the replay on Facebook or watch the replay below.
Find the articles referred to in the show and additional live video news articles here.
How to Join Us For The Next Episode Of Live Stream Insiders
If you would like to join me live for the next episode it will be live streamed from Facebook at 7 pm (2 pm ET) on Sunday 15 January 2017. If you like the show remember to subscribe to live notifications from our Live Stream Insiders Facebook Page.
And you can add a link to your calendar to remind yourself to join us for the live event 7 pm on Sunday.
Get recommended resources and tips for social business and live video success FREE!
Biz Growth News is my FREE monthly digest of actionable social marketing and live video news you can use to grow your business