This week on the Live Stream Insiders there were a number of interesting case studies using Facebook Live, YouTube live and Periscope including examples of 360 live streams.
You can watch the replay of the Live stream Insiders show lower down in this article, or on YouTube. Every week on the show we cover the latest live video news, case studies and live stream for business tips. In this episode we discuss:
- YouTube jumped to the top of the US App Store following mobile livestreaming being available to channels with 1k subscribers
- Apple is called to conform to Chinese regulations for their news and live streaming apps
- Tips for planning your Facebook Live stream
- BeLive.tv is to introduce image sharing for Facebook Live
- Facebook offers publishers money to create video including for live video
- Facebook updates the Rights Manager
- New features are released for the Facebook Live Mentions app
- How an Independent Venezuelan news site uses Periscope for live video
- Wirecast enables broadcasters to add animations to live streams – powered by Adobe
- France Info uses Facebook Live to promote fact checking.
- NASA streams the first 360 rocket launch on YouTube
- Vogue is to stream the Met Gala in 360 on Facebook Live
- Animal Adventure’s ‘Giraffe Cam’ received more than 230 million total views
- We talk about our plans for attending RTE MoJoCon including how you will be able to watch the 360 live streams from the event – or if you are in Galway, you can attend one of the free evening events.
Watch the replay of the Live Stream Insiders below.
[convertplayer id=”tR29yS2DS” width=”700″ height=”394″]
If you prefer to access the audio version of the Live Stream Insiders Show you can access it below or through the Live Stream Insiders on Soundcloud.
Scroll down this page to access all the links for the stories we discussed on this weeks Live Stream Insiders Show PLUS the learn about the latest social and digital marketing news.
Recommended Livestream, live video and social video resources
Remember if you have questions about live video for your organisation you can schedule a conversation with me here – it is a FREE service I offer to help you work through the options that are right for your specific requirements and this will help you build your brand online NOT detract from your brand as we see in so many cases (including with some people who offer paid programmes on live streaming!)
If you were not able to attend the recent Social Media Summit Ireland conference and are interested in seeing the presentation and accessing my resources you will find them here.
I also have a NEW accountability group for people who have not yet done any live streaming – it’s a free accountability group to help you get started. If you are interested in joining me you can contact me here to learn about how to join us.
Access all the links for the stories we discussed on this weeks Live Stream Insiders Show are detailed below with the exception of the Knight Centre story about the use of Periscope for news which can be found here.