Here are some thoughts for the Posterous team that I think would encourage more non-geek bloggers to use the Posterous platform.
- Encourage platforms such as FriendFeed.com, Hellotxt.com and other syndication and aggregators to include Posterous.com – especially the micro blog platfoms.
- Add tagging to the Posterous online editor
- Allow audio posting to Posterous as Twitter.com has done such as with Twitterfone.com
- Enable easy uploading of photo’s to the wysiwyg editor
- Enable the ability to add links through the wysiwyg editor
- Enable track backs to other blogs on the wysiwyg editor
- Add a means to approve comments beofre they are posted to your Posterous blog
- Add categories so that you can classify your content making it easier to find on return and enhancing the readers experiecne of your Posterous blog.
They are just a few of my thoughts for the moment.
Posterous offers a great simple tool and I look forward to seeing how it will develop in the months to come.
If you would like to to find more of my tips for creating engagement through a compelling corporate brand, employer brand or personal brand online throughsocial media, you can visit my main blog Biz Growth News.