Do you have a passion for great food? Food lovers need to check out the forthcoming Sheridans Cheesemongers Irish Food Festival taking place on Sunday 29 May 2011 at their Virginia Road Station headquarters in County Meath where there is the opportunity to meet and talk with Ireland’s top food producers.The festival, parking and all activities including workshops are free to attend – though if you want to attend some of the workshops you do need to book your place. The workshops are sponsored by ‘The Taste Council’ including workshops for children about making cheese and bread. Adults workshops include:
- Boxty Making with Louis Peppard – 11.30am
- Irish Wild Foods with Enda McEvoy – 12.30am
- Irish Black Pudding with Ed Hick, Jack McCarthy and Tom Doherty – 1.30pm
- Raw Milk: Milk, Butter & Cheese – 2.30pm
- Cooking Irish Lamb with Pauric White of the Forge Restaurant – 3.30pm
- Dexter Beef with David Couper and Billie O’Shea – 4.30pm.
Check out all the details on the Sheridans Cheesemongers website.