I am always interested to see how organisations in Ireland are exploring Hangouts On Air, so I was delighted to see that University College Dublin (UCD) Graduate Studies have been using Hangouts On Air for a series of shows civering topics relevant to their students.
For the next episode of the Visual Content Marketing Show I am delighted that Marian O’Connor, Graduate Education Project Officer, UCD Graduate Studies will be joining me. UCD is one of Europe’s leading research-intensive universities with a graduate community of 7,500.
The live stream will take place on Monday 27 October 2014 at 6 pm UK and Ireland (2 pm ET and 11 am PT ). Please note that Daylight Savings Time ends in the UK and Ireland on 26 October 2014, so you may want to check the broadcast time in your location here.
Some of the topics we will be exploring include:
– Why UCD started to use HOA as part of their communication plan
– How they determine the ideas for the topics they have covered
– The actions they take to plan their HOA events
– How the department promotes the HOA’s to their millennial audience
– How UCD Graduate Studies evaluate the return on investment for their HOA’s.
Let me know what questions you have about using Hangouts On Air for your organisation, college or university and if we can not cover them live I look to do a wrap up after the show later this week for outstanding questions. And if you would like to book a consultation with me to discuss the issues covered in the live event you can book a Google Helpout with me here.