- Ireland is ranked in the research in last place of 23 countries surveyed in the 2011 Edelman Trust Barometer
- In Ireland trust in the system of government at 20% is the lowest of 23 countries surveyed
- Trust in Irish business has increased by 15 percentage points in the last year
- The technology sector is the most trusted industry in Ireland (75%) with banks the least trusted (6%)
- The most relied on sources for information in Ireland is Google (39%), Irish Times (35%), RTE (26%), Irish Independent (11%) and Financial Times (11%).
Get recommended resources and tips for social business and live video success FREE!
Biz Growth News is my FREE monthly digest of actionable social marketing and live video news you can use to grow your business