Do you have a love of books and are in the South Dublin area? Check out the terrific line up of events as part of the Dalkey book festival which has sessions to cater for everyone in the family including a terrific series of sessions for children.
Some of the sessions include:
- Mark Little talking about Storyful
- Ryan Tubridy talking about his passion for American politics
- David McWilliams discussing the importance of local communities coming together in the current economy
- An opportunity to talk with best selling author Maeve Binchy
- And for the chldren the opportunity to listen to Judy Curtin read from her new book.
The festival takes place between 17-19 June 2011 and you can find the full programme and details of how to book your tickets here.