Have you been considering delivering online training programmes to extend the global reach of your business and attract more clients? But perhaps you are unsure where to start, how to price your online programmes and perhaps you are not clear which learning platform to use?
If you are hosting Hangouts On Air you could potentially repurpose that content to help you attract leads and even new streams of revenue.
These are some of the things we will be discussing in this episode of the Visual Content Marketing Show.
This free event takes place on Monday 15 September 2014 at 6 pm UK and Ireland (1pm ET) and you can watch the live stream on this page – you will also find the replay here after the show has broadcast (providing we have no technology glitches).
Some of the topics we will be exploring include:
– Current trends in online learning
– The common mistakes that people make when developing their online programmes
– Three key factors that are important when developing an online course and how that differs from offline programmes
– How to develop your pricing for your new online course
– How to help students go through the curriculum and successfully progress through the course
– How to encourage past students to refer others to your course
– What to consider if you want to deliver a course online in terms of using a membership site software or third party software.
Let me know what questions you have about online training and learning and if we can not cover them live I look to do a wrap up after the show later this week for outstanding questions. And if you would like to book a consultation with me to discuss the issues covered in the live event you can book a Google Helpout with me here.