Are you looking for an engaging and inspirational speaker for your conference or event on the subjects of visual content marketing, digital marketing trends, online reputation, digital PR, crisis management or personal branding?
Then Krishna would love to connect with you.
Since 2005 she has spoken at industry conferences and in-house training workshops for organisations across Europe, Asia and North America and would be delighted to speak with you about you requirements; contact Krishna to start to plan your next live event.
She is also a Member of the Professional Speaking Association of UK and Ireland, demonstrating her professional expertise as a speaker. Unlike many professional speakers, Krishna does not use a cookie-cutter pre-developed session. She customises her content to be relevant to your business strategy and sector which means that her content is always relevant to your specific circumstances.
She has also spoken on stages where there are thousands of attendees and is often sought out by the media for her perspectives on digital marketing trends and online reputation management.
If you are in the media and are looking for timely input to your forthcoming article or programme or are an event organiser, you can schedule a meeting with Krishna to discuss your requirements and how she can assist.
In addition to in-person face to face workshops, since 1995, Krishna has used virtual technologies including webinars, live streams, podcasts, teleseminars, Amazon Alexa Skills and chatbots to engage with audiences, which means that you can expand your reach and deliver your live event to your community no matter where they are based across the globe, reducing overheads for the event and eliminating travel time and reduces the cost of the event for your participants. See some of Krishna’s most recent live streams here.
Appoint Krishna As Your Conference Keynote Or Event MC
Are you hosting a conference and are looking for a key note speaker, a facilitator for a panel discussion or a Master of Ceremonies? Krishna can help – in fact she often works with her clients to help design the conference or event and even gives them practical marketing advice to help boost their registrations.
Some the topics Krishna has spoken on over the last 15 years include:
- Multimedia Marketing And Digital PR Secrets – How to create engaging communications including using images to animated gifs, voice communications from Alexa skills to podcasts, online video to live streaming, chatbots to content curation
- Mobile Video Marketing and Mobile Journalism – Unleash the power of mobile marketing by learning how to create compelling content with your smartphone
- Bring Your Brand To Life With Live Streaming – How to use desktop and mobile live streaming platforms to deliver your strategic communication goals from online visibility and thought leadership, marketing, social selling, customer support, employee engagement and crisis management
- Influencer Marketing Success – Discover best practice guidance for crating a successful influencer management programme
- Content Is Still King – Key trends in content marketing for brand visibility, engagement and leads
- So You Want To Be Social – Best practice trends and tips for effective social media marketing and communications
- Be Prepared! How to manage a crisis using digital communications – How to plan, respond and recover from an online crisis by integrating digital and social media communications into your crisis management plan
- Engaging Your Brand Advocates – How to leverage social media employee advocacy and influence marketing to support your business strategy
- Managing Your Personal Brand Online – 7 steps for personal career and professional success in a digital age and avoid the mistakes most professionals are making with their online identity today
Looking For Digital Marketing Consulting, Mentoring And Training Support?
Krishna works with clients to help them integrate digital marketing into their communications plans for both for marketing and employee engagement.
You can contact Krishna to discuss in confidence your specific requirements, be that delivering an executive briefing to your board on digital communications trends as part of your strategic planning process or a private mentoring programme for your marketing, sales, communciations or HR leaders who want to build their professional capabilities in digital communications.
Krishna also works with high potential startups and fast growth businesses who want to ensure that their marketing plans are optimised to deliver their strategic objectives. Contact her to discuss your specific challenges and get your business on the right track for growth.
Some Of Krishna’s Speaking Events
This excludes her private workshops for clients, live stream events, podcasts and in-house social media training programmes.
You can also learn from Krishna through her weekly Live Stream Insiders show and her Live Stream News podcast and Amazon Alexa briefing.
18 June 2015 – Visual Communications For Food Brands, Wexford Food Network
3 July 2015 – Social Media For Business Success, Malton, Business Inspired Growth Event
13 July 2015 – My Digital Career, CloudNine Digtal Talent Event, London
15 July 2015 – Social Media For Business Success, York, Business Inspired Growth Event
15 August 2015 – Build Your Brand With Instagram, New Media Europe Event, Edinburgh
14 September 2015 – Social Media Refreshed – a programme for PR and communications professionals, Dublin
31 October 2015 – Live streaming for professional speakers, Professional Speaking Association UK and Ireland
12 November 2015 – LinkedIn Masterclass, York
23 November 2015 – An introduction to online video and live streaming for business, York
4 February 2016 – Integrating mobile live streaming into your digital communications, SWIPE The 360 Digital Strategy Summit, Dublin
28 February 2016 – Social media for business, Shannon Chamber of Commerce
2 March 2016 – Live streaming for leads and sales, Sales Institute of Ireland conference, Dublin
14, 18 and 25 April 2016 – Social Media Marketing Workshops, Malton and Norton Chamber of Trade
28-29 April 2016 – Live video and live streaming for business – Krishna is the panel moderator at the RTE MoJoCon, Dublin
19 June 2016 – Snapchat for business, New Media Europe conference, London
4 October 2016 – Working with social media influencers, what PR professionals must be aware of, PRII, Dublin
14 November 2016 – How to boost your business in 2017 with social media marketing, SUPERNetworking Conference, York, UK
1 February 2017 – Bring your brand to life using Facebook Live, Google Campus, London
15-16 February 2017 – Marketing Track MC at the Dublin Tech Summit
23 February 2017 – New trends and best practices for social selling success, Irish Financial Broker Conference, Dublin
7 March 2017 – A masterclass in live video marketing for speakers and business professionals, Professional Speaking Association, Manchester, UK
5 April 2017 – Social selling strategies using live video, Sales Institute Ireland
11-12 April 2017 – Live Streaming for Business – bring your brand to life with live video, Social Media Summit, Ireland
4-6 May 2017 – Moderator and MC at the RTE MoJoCon, Galway Ireland
13 November 2017 – Social selling for small businesses using social media plaforms, SUPERNetworking Conference, York, UK
29-31 May 2018 – Moderator and MC at MoJoFest, Galway Ireland