If you have joined me in previous episodes of the Visual Content Marketing Show you will know that we have spent some time exploring how organisations can use Google Hangouts On Ai to support their marketing and communications goals. In the next episode we will be looking at the opportunities that Hangouts provide you if you are a musician.
This is a free livestreamed event that you can watch here on this page – there will also be a replay providing there are no technology gremlins!
The live stream will take place on Monday 29 September 2014 at 6 pm UK and Ireland (1 pm ET and 10 am PT)
Some of the topics we will be discussing include:
– Why Sue decided to use Hangouts On Air to support her online visibility
– The challenges in using Hangouts On Air musicians must overcome to ensure that their music is at the highest possible quality and making sure they do not breach copyright
– The preparations behind the scenes that need to take place to make sure the show runs smoothly
– Technical considerations to take into account for on-location live streaming
– Tips for promoting your music Hangout On Air
– The difference Google Hangouts On Air has meant for Sue’s business
– What success looks like in relation to investing the time to promote and perform using Hangouts On Air.
Let me know what questions you have about using Hangouts On Air for yoru business and if we can not cover them live I look to do a wrap up after the show later this week for outstanding questions. And if you would like to book a consultation with me to discuss the issues covered in the live event you can book a Google Helpout with me here.