This is cool – watch and learn how Paul Colligan is driving more views of his YouTube video.
1. Paul interviews his friend who is ‘talked into’ giving away a copy of his forthcoming programme on SEO. This video is posted on YouTube.
2. You can win a FREE copy of the programme which is retailing for a four figure US$ amount by leaving a 3 word comment on the video at YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2grBUSazITE
3. You can enter the competition as many times as you want.
4. The announcement of the winner will be made as an annotation on the YouTube video on the 22 October.
5. Then the winner will be asked who told them about the competition and that person (could be me I guess!) also gets a copy of the training.
See how it works?
It will be interesting to see what happens in terms of traffic to the video which at the moment has 872 views.
What other ways do you drive views of your YouTube video’s?