Date of Training: Wednesday 9 February 2011
Venue: Fitzwilliam Hall, Fitzwillam Place, Dublin 2
Investment: SII Member: EUR 195 /Non-SII Member: EUR 245 ( a group discount is available for group bookings)Are you wondering how to use LinkedIn to generate more leads and profits to your business? I am delighted to be hosting another workshop with the Sales Institute of Ireland for sles professionals where we will be covering how to develop a professional and highly effective profile on LinkedIn and how to use LinkedIn to strengthen existing client relationships while also attracting new prospects.
Who the LinkedIn For Sales Professionals Is Relevant For
This workshop is relevant for sales professionals and business leaders who want to discover how to integrate and enhance their use of LinkedIn into their business development and overall sales actrivities. The programme is ideally suited to professionals who are unfamiliar with LinkedIn or have established a profile on LinkedIn but are unsure how to integrate their presence on LinkedIn with business development.
LinkedIn For Sales Professionals Curriculum
The programme will cover the Biz Growth ‘LinkedIn for Business Growth’ programme:
- Profit From A Professional Profile – how to build a magnetic personal profile so that you attract more business opportunities and qualified leads
- Contact Conversion Secrets – how to build your network of strategic contacts and convert those contacts to appointments
- LinkedIn Advanced Strategies – how to leverage LinkedIn Groups, LinkedIn Answers and LinkedIn Polls
- Building Brand Buzz – how to integrate your LinkedIn profile with your online marketing and social media programme
Programme Preparation and Support
To get the most out of the programme:
– Prior to attending the programme you will be invited to complete a confidential online questionnaire about your current experience of using LinkedIn in your business
– You will be required to have already established your profile online at LinkedIn.com
– You will need to bring with you your own laptop which can connect to the venue’s wireless connection as there will be parts of the programme where you will be asked to use LinkedIn in real time
– You will be invited to an online webinar 30 days after the programme has taken place to support you in using LinkedIn in your business.
For more information, contact The Sales Institute on 01 662 6904 or email email@example.com or is you are looking for an inhouse programme for your company or professional services practice contact our support desk.