LinkedIn announced at the end of June that they now have more than 3 million company pages registered on their site.
If you have not established a LinkedIn company page you can find resources here to get started.
LinkedIn also provides an infographic with some data about LinkedIn company pages and what you will find of interest if you are posting updates to your page are the kinds of updates that get the most response:
1. Insights and interviews relating to your business
2. Employer branding and career opportunities
3. Tips and best practice tips
4. Fun facts and quotes.
In addition I suggest that you:
1. Share exclusive tips on LinkedIn, or at least share news first there if you want to build your community of followers of your company page
2. Encourage your employees to share the updates that you post from your company page
3. Schedule your LinkedIn company page updates rather than posting across all social media channels at the same time
4. Promote your linkedIn company page across your other online media channels if you want to encourage more people to follow your updates
5. Optimise your LinkedIn company page with multimedia and for the different target audiences you want to reach – remember your LinkedIn company page is free to use.
What have you found gets you more engagement on your LinkedIn company page?
I cover LinkedIn company pages in my open workshops and inhoise training programmes so please don’t hesitate to get in contact if you have questions about how to integrate your LinkedIn company page into your content marketing.
Additional LinkedIn Marketing Resources
Read my recent article 6 Steps To Using LinkedIn To Develop Productive And Profitable Business Relationships
You can find my LinkedIn company page here if you would like to follow the updates I post.
Find more LinkedIn marketing resources on my Pinterest board – click the image below and you can then easily follow the board on Pinterest.