This week on the Live Stream Insiders I covered a lot of Facebook updates and case studies.
You can watch the replay of the Live stream Insiders show lower down in this article, or on YouTube.If you prefer just a highlight reel, watch my summary of the topics covered in this video – or find it on YouTube here.
Every week on the show we cover the latest live video news, case studies and live stream for business tips. In this episode I cover:
- Facebook enables closed captions in Facebook Live broadcasts – learn more about the feature in this article
- Buzzfeed used Facebook Live to engage their audience around the UK general election – also read this article about how two UK publications used Snapchat Discover to publish stories on the lead up to the election
- Why a cancer patient live streamed their treatment with the support of her chemotherapy team at Windsor Regional Hospital
- How TED integrated Facebook Live for their 2017 conference
- Brand Live conduct an experiment to explore the differences between a live and recorded video
- Live audio on Facebook rolls out to Android users – you can find my comprehensive tutorial about how to use live audio on Facebook here
Watch the replay of the full show below or on YouTube.
Recommended Livestream, live video and social video resources
Remember if you have questions about live video for your organisation you can schedule a conversation with me here – it is a FREE service I offer to help you work through the options that are right for your specific requirements and this will help you build your brand online NOT detract from your brand.
If you were not able to attend the recent Social Media Summit Ireland conference and are interested in seeing the presentation and accessing my resources you will find them here.
I also have a NEW accountability group for people who have not yet done any live streaming – it’s a free accountability group to help you get started. If you are interested in joining me you can contact me here to learn about how to join us.
Get recommended resources and tips for social business and live video success FREE!
Biz Growth News is my FREE monthly digest of actionable social marketing and live video news you can use to grow your business