This week on the Live Stream Insiders there was an overriding theme about ethics. Ethics in live streaming for the public and ethics for publishers live streaming – this is a topic we have covered many times and as mobile live video becomes ever more accessible and popular, I am sure this will become a heavily debated topic.
The news that we covered in this episode included discussions on the following subjects:
- Twitter introduces custom hearts for Periscope live streams
- What parents need to know about live streaming apps
- The ethics of live streaming without consent
- The ethics of live streaming for news organisations
- ModiFace Launches Beauty Augmented Reality Live-Stream Technology
- Tips for event organisers using Periscope to live stream
- CBC Calgary conduct a 90 minute Facebook Live special and repurpose for TV
- Nasa to live stream in 4K from space partnering with Amazon
- Summit Live is sold to Facebook Live technology company Liveleap.
I took a different approach to the show resources (all the news articles we referred to) and have published them on my site – but you will also find included a curation of the top social marketing and social business news from the week. If you wish to access this resource you will find it here.
You can watch the replay of the show below or on YouTube.
[convertplayer id=”nhr0q5jRC” width=”700″ height=”394″]
If you prefer to access the audio version of the Live Stream Insiders Show you can access it below or through SoundCloud.
Recommended Livestream, live video and social video resources
Access all the links for the stories we discussed on this weeks Live Stream Insiders Show PLUS the learn about the latest social and digital marketing news – get the resources here.
Remember if you have questions about live video for your organisation you can schedule a conversation with me here – it is a FREE service I offer to help you work through the options that are right for your specific requirements and this will help you build your brand online NOT detract from your brand as we see in so many cases (including with some people who offer paid programmes on live streaming!)
If you were not able to attend the Social Media Summit Ireland conference last week and are interested in seeing the presentation and accessing my resources you will find them here.
I also have a NEW accountability group for people who have not yet done any live streaming – it’s a free accountability group to help you get started. If you are interested in joining me you can contact me here to learn about how to join us.