This week on the Live Stream Insiders there was an overriding theme of new technology tools for live video and social video.
You can watch the replay of the Live stream Insiders show lower down in this article, or on YouTube. Every week on the show we cover the latest live video news, case studies and live stream for business tips. In this episode we discuss:
- Why it is disturbing that the most popular Google.com searches for Facebook Live relate to issues such as death and murders
- Facebook are reviewing the community reporting processes to ensure they provide a safe platform for members
- We feature Eyetok mobile live streaming tool for crowdsourcing content – this is a platform that could be of interest for brands looking to source content and creators who want to monetise their live streams
- We discuss the recent release of the new, inexpensive streaming software that allows you to stream to Facebook live from your Mac, Ecamm Live
- We cover the latest update to vMix for live streaming which now has a full integration for Periscope and Twitter live streams
- We talk about the exciting new product updates for Mevo the live video camera from Livestream
- If you are looking for a broadcast quality drone, we have you covered with news of a live streaming VR drone
- And we have a recommended event for you – RTE MoJoConn announces six free evening events in Galway for those who want to get a little taster of mobile journalism tips from speakers appearing at the main MoJoCon conference. I am leading a panel discussion during the main conference and I am also speaking on one of the evening panels. Let me know if you plan to attend as it would be great to meet in-person.
Watch the replay of the Live Stream Insiders below.
If you prefer to access the audio version of the Live Stream Insiders Show you can access it below or through the Live Stream Insiders on Soundcloud.
Recommended Livestream, live video and social video resources
Access all the links for the stories we discussed on this weeks Live Stream Insiders Show PLUS the learn about the latest social and digital marketing news – get the resources here.
Remember if you have questions about live video for your organisation you can schedule a conversation with me here – it is a FREE service I offer to help you work through the options that are right for your specific requirements and this will help you build your brand online NOT detract from your brand as we see in so many cases (including with some people who offer paid programmes on live streaming!)
If you were not able to attend the Social Media Summit Ireland conference last week and are interested in seeing the presentation and accessing my resources you will find them here.
I also have a NEW accountability group for people who have not yet done any live streaming – it’s a free accountability group to help you get started. If you are interested in joining me you can contact me here to learn about how to join us.