As a local or national radio or TV executive who is wondering how live video could be used to help you attract a new listeners and viewers and retain your audience, Krishna can offer customised live stream and social media programmes.
Her own broadcasting experience dates back to hosting a radio show in Dublin and since then she has hosted hundreds of podcasts, live internet radio shows and live video shows. She was a keynote speaker at RTE MoJoCon the international conference for journalists in 2016 on the subject of live streaming alongside representatives from ABC News Australia, the BBc and Twitter.
Sessions for media professionals are customised and highly practical.
Krishna produces, hosts and broadcasts a weekly show called the ‘Live Stream Insiders’ all about the latest news, case studies and technologies in live video and social video.
Over the time the show has been broadcast, they have experimented with using different platforms for the show, so does not educate from an academic or theoretical perspective – she has real time experience of presenting and producing a live stream show on desktop and mobile devices. Guests on the show have included the BBC, RTE and The Hundustan Times.
The session can include topics such as:
– How to decide the platform to use for your live stream
– Technologies for desktop and mobile live streaming
– The pleasures and perils of being a solo broadcaster
– The benefits of building capabilities in the team so you have a live stream ‘buddy’ or ‘tag team’
– Enhancing the production quality of your live streams – the technology that can help you
– Tips for creating visual content to promote your live stream to attract your audience
– How to repurpose your live streams to boost your viewership.
Connect with Krishna to discuss a customised workshop.