If you are a professional speaker and not sure how to get started with live video, I am delighted to be speaking at the forthcoming Professional Speaking Association in Manchester next week. Their President reached out to me some months ago to ask if I would deliver this session as a fellow professional speaker but one who has years of experience in live video delivery and production.
I will be delivering two different sessions and these are part of a larger event taking place on the afternoon and the evening of the 7 March 2017.
In the afternoon my session will be covering:
– Why live video is a powerful marketing tool
– How to select the appropriate platform dependent on your goals
– Technology tips and gadgets to invest in to help improve the production quality of your live stream
– Common mistakes to avoid when using live video
– How you can re-purpose your live video to attract more views and leads.
In the evening, my session will be covering:
– How to get started with mobile live video on Facebook Live
– An overview of how to optimise your Facebook Live on your Facebook Page
– Best practice tips on what is working for Facebook Live streams.
Additional Resources For Professional Speakers Who Want To Use Live Video To Grow Their Speaking Practice
If you are not able to attend the workshops you can read my articles and tutorials about using live video in your business and you can schedule a confidential conversation with me to discuss your live video production and training requirements.
I know many speakers have published a book so this article on using live video to promote your book will be of assistance.
I am delighted to be delivering this session to fellow professional speakers as unfortunately all too often the speakers I see using live video and are speaking virtually make some easy to avoid mistakes.
Do let me know if you plan to join me at this forthcoming event.
And if you would like me to speak at your forthcoming event on the topic of live streaming and social video you can schedule a meeting with me to discuss your requirements.
Get recommended resources and tips for social business and live video success FREE!
Biz Growth News is my FREE monthly digest of actionable social marketing and live video news you can use to grow your business