This next episode of the Visual Content Marketing Show is going be exploring tips for marketing your non fiction book.
For the last ten years I have worked with authors to help them market thie books and some of them have even achieved best seller status. In previous podcasts and webinars over the years I have had the opportunity to interview many people who help authors write and market thie books and I am delighted that we will be joined by two previous guests of the Visual Content Marketing Show Shawn Manaher and RJ Adams who manage a programme called Book Marketing Tools.
The live stream will take place on Monday 6 October 2014 at 7 pm UK and Ireland (2 pm ET and 11 am PT). You can watch the show on this page or if you prefer you can watch on the Google Plus event page or on YouTube.
Some of the topics we will be exploring include:
– The 3 most common mistakes that new authors make in relation to marketing and selling books
– Innovative and impactful book marketing campaigns for non fictions
– The most important actions an author of a self published book could take to help them achieve best seller status in their category on Amazon
– How authors can breath new life and boost sales by breathing new life into their marketing
– Key actions authors must take to ensure that their online and offline marketing is integrated to help boost sales.
Let me know what questions you have about using Hangouts On Air for your business and if we can not cover them live I look to do a wrap up after the show later this week for outstanding questions. And if you would like to book a consultation with me to discuss the issues covered in the live event you can book a Google Helpout with me here.