If you have not been able to attend one of my in-person workshops on Pinterest for business success, then you will be interested in these free resources and training to help you get more from your presence on Pinterest as a small business.
Have you been using Pinterest to help you market your small business but are not really satisfied with the results you have been achieving? If so then join this episode of the ‘Visual Content Marketing Show’ to discover practical tips you can use to improve your Pinterest marketing success.
I will be in conversation with my friend Melissa Taylor who pens the award winning education blog ‘Imagination Soup’ and is author of ‘Pinterest Savvy’ and who delivers online education on how to get the most out of Pinterest. You may recall my review of the first edition of the book last year – well Melissa has now updated it as there have been a number of changes over the last year.
We will be discussing practical advise to help you achieve greater success with your Pinterest marketing.
You can download the second edition of ‘Pinterest Savvy’ which you can find on Amazon here (free through to close of business 2 June 2014).
The event I am hosting today takes place at 5 pm UK and Ireland and 12 pm ET. Find your timezone here.
Melissa and I will be exploring:
– The key benefits of integrating Pinterest into your small business marketing plan
– Common mistakes small businesses make with their use of Pinterest to promote their business
– Why pin descriptions matter and how you can craft compelling descriptions that will get you more re-pins and likes
– The value of collaborative boards and how to set your objectives and ground rules for creating your own Group Pinterest boards
– How to evaluate and measure your Pinterest marketing success so you can refine your content plan
The event will last 30-40 minutes and I recommend you come ready with a pen and paper to take lots of notes as we cover trends, technologies and practical tips.
Watch the show here and if you are on Twitter you can use the event hashtag #pinterestsavvylive.
I will try to cover your questions during the show but if there are any that we miss I will come back to the event page on Google Plus and Twitter later today.
Don’t forget to access the updated edition of ‘Pinterest Savvy’ while it is free on Amazon today.
If you like these free resources I would be delighted if you could share them with your network – just click to tweet.