If you are using videos in your visual content marketing, you will know how important it is to ensure that your viewers have a really good no matter what device or browser your customer or client is using.
You might have also wondered how some of the product pages you visit ‘magically’ display buy buttons or have the sales page content appear after you have watched the video.
And while you may not like auto play videos (I know I don’t), for some sales pages, you may want to experiment with them to see if taking this approach boosts response rates to your call to action in the video.
Well here is a new WordPress Plugin that has just been launched that I think you will be interested in if you are serious about marketing online with videos.
The plugin was developed by someone who knows a lot about online marketing and he has tested it on his own site over the last 9 months and holding over 700 videos.
Here are ten terrific features of this new video plugin for WordPress sites:
1. Works in all browsers all the time – whether your video is Flash or HTML5
2. Works easily in Amazon S3 or any cloud storage and also with videos hosted on YouTube – if like me you host some video content, perhaps for your membership site with Amazon S3 or other providers, all you need is to add the URL to the player
3. Control the image that is displayed with the video – in YouTube you can set a custom thumbnail so you may have been managing the visual first impact of your videos – this feature enables you to do this for the video you are using on your sales page using the plugin no matter where it is hosted
4. Customize the video size – resize your video to use on any page in any size
5. Align the video on the page easily without knowing code – this is something I find is often frustrating, but with this plugin you can align videos to the centre, left or right on the page
6. Hide the video controls – you may want to hide the video controls, for example on a video sales letter so that people can not stop, start or pause a video before your video sales letter has played in full
7. Start the video in autoplay – or not… for example see the sales page for the plugin with the play button visible so your visitor has to click to play it – and here is an example where the video will play automatically
8. Reveal “Magic” buy buttons – you might have seen some videos have a ‘buy button’ appear or even an HTML page appears part way through watching a video – I can do that with one of my webinar platform tools – this video plugin allows you to use this advanced online marketing tactic easily
9. Organise videos your videos – this means you will be able to easily search your videos – I know that is something I can not do for every video I have uploaded to my sites over the years
10. Show posts with videos – you may have the same video on multiple pages, so if you change a video on one page you may need to change it on other pages – this video plugin shows you the different pages that a single video is being used.
These are just some of the features of this new WordPress video plugin.
The plugin is being launched over Memorial weekend in the US and the special launch price ends on 26 May 2014 at midnight ET – here is the current pricing during the sale:
– The Single site license, normally priced $57, is just $29 – this gives you the right to use the plug-in on one domain that you own
– A Multi-site license, normally priced $97, is just $59 – this gives you the right to use the plug-in on multiple domains that you own
– And the Developer license, normally priced $197, is just $99.
So if you want to get this simple video plugin for your WordPress site mke sure you check out the sales page here.
If you do decide to invest in this tool please note that I will receive a fee for my referral – but I never share resources that I do not recommend and this is a great tool for your video content marketing especially if you have not started to incorporate some of these advanced approaches in your digital content. You can read my disclosure policy here.
Don’t forget you can save this article to Pinterest – just share this image below to your marketing or video tips board to come back and review it later.