SPECIAL NOTICE – Early bird pricing closes on 4 February 2011. Avail of a further 15% discount using the code BGN15 when booking your place (this is not an affiliate link)
If you are serious about social media marketing and based in Europe here is an event that I think is worth attending – the Social Media World Forum taking place on 29-30 March 2011 in London.
The agenda includes guidance on:
• Integrating social media into your marketing plan
• How Social Media is being used for brand building
• How to engage with customers though Mobile Social Media
• Building your Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter marketing strategies
• Location based marketing
• Social Shopping and real time social shopping
• B2B social media marketing
• Social TV – how social media is changing the way we interact with the TV
• Social CRM – internal social media, community building and management
• Top tips on selecting your Social Media Agency
• Best practices for delivering PR campaigns across multiple Social Media platforms
• “Social Search”
• The Socialisation of the Internet with the impact of social credits and the open graph approach
• Social Gaming and Virtual Currencies
• Twitter applications and mash ups.
Speakers include representatives from Dell, Unilever, Littlewoods, FT.com, Reuters, The Telegraph, Oxfam, New Look, MoneySupermarket.com, Sony Ericsson and The BBC.
What other European social media conferences do you recommend in 2011?