If you are interested in live streaming your events, your workshops and your keynotes perhaps even for your annual results and you are based in the UK then you will not want to miss the Streaming Media Expo that takes place on 13-14 October 2010. Entry is free to attend and they also have some free seminars including:
- Getting Started with Mobile Video – Deliver mobile video as part of your communications strategy
- Using Video for Corporate Communications – Best practice, hints and tips for how to use online video as a crucial part of your communications strategy
- Microsoft Silverlight Update – An overview of the latest features and developments
- Getting Started with Online Video Platforms – What are online video platforms, when should you consider using one, and how to choose between them
- Encoding Video for HTML5 – Expert insight and advice help you get up to speed on this hot topic
- Flash Video Update – Headline news, latest features and future developments to look out for
- Online Video Advertising – hits and misses – What makes a successful campaign? What lessons can be learned from others’ success?
You can find out about the streaming video expo here and you can fiollow them on Twitter: http://twitter.com/StreamingEurope
Given that the event is about streaming video, it would be great to see the conference live streamed – though I can not see anything on their site about that being available.
And if you are not in the UK, don’t forget to join me for my free webinar about online video “4 Simple Steps To Using OnLine Video For Visibility And Profits” that takes place on Monday 27 September 2010 at 5pm (12pm ET) (it’s also a preview of a special launch of a new programme about getting started with online video but you need to be live on the webinar to hear about the special offer I will be making).