If you are in a sales role in Ireland then have you checked out the National Sales Forum from hosted by the Sunday Business Post on the 10 May in Croke Park. The event will be covering the folowing three themes:
- Inspiring and motivating the salesperson with strong leadership, direction and focus
- Empowering the salesperson with the right tools and techniques
- Technology supporting the salesperson – enabling greater customer service, facilitating an increase in productivity and ultimately leading to more sales.
I am delighted to have been asked to speak and will be addressing the fact that word of mouth referrals are no longer sufficient for us to win in an increasingly competitive marketplace. I will be covering:
- How publishing compelling content can help you generate leads and turn those leads into profits
- Why you should consider creating your own community of ‘raving fans’ to help you attract more referrals and how it has never been easier to do so through social media platforms including Twitter and Facebook
- and I will be providing guidance on how to integrate social customer relationship management into your salesprocesses to help you attract more customers and enhance customer service.
The event is being chaired by Anton Savage, Managing Director of The Communications Clinic and the agenda is as follows:
9.00 – Jerry Kennelly of Tweak.com and will be discussing segregating prospects, focussing on the low hanging fruit, Understanding the customer’s needs better than any competitor, creating a unique, customised long term value proposition for long term value and using channel sales to create scale fast.
2pm Afternoon seminars: TRACK ONE 2.00-3.30 – Sandy Metcalfe will cover a Master Class in Sales Coaching Taster TRACK TWO 3.50-4.30 Emma Ledden will cover a seminar in presenting to sell.
Find out more about the 2nd National Sales Forum online here and if you book your ticket make sure that you say hello at the event won’t you?
While early bird pricing has already closed, the Sunday Business Post conference team have advised that if you mention you saw the details of the conference on my site then you can still avail of the early bird price of €99 – book your place direct through Miriam McEvitt on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01 602 6000. This offer closes on Thursday 28 April 2011.