If you are interested in developing your mobile marketing strategy you may want to take a look at the forthcoming conference hosted by the Sunday Business Post on 11 November 2010 taking place in Dublin.
The agenda includes:
– Mobile Banking and payments systems
– Developing a mobile strategy
– Experiential Marketing through mobile
– Using mobile technologies and devices to deliver acquisition and retention performance
– The future of mobile marketing – mobility, connectivity and personalisation
– Why building a CSR objective into your mobile commerce strategy makes sense for business and society.
You will find all the details of the agenda, speakers and how to book your place at http://www.mobileconference.ie