Interested in the Internet and the breadth of applicationsit can have in our life? Then you just have to check out the free conference the DotConf, running for a second time and hosted by the National College of Ireland in partnership with the Irish Internet Association and Silicon Republic. Thanks to sponsorship from Microsoft and Mason Hayes+Curran, the event is free to attend.
Here is a summary of some of the things you can look forward to:
- Failure – the motivation to try again – Colm Lyon, CEO, Realex Payments
- Be a Startup, not a F**ckup: lessons from the trenches of startup land – Joe Drumgoole, software entrepreneur
- So you think you need an app? Dermot Daly, CEO, Tapadoo
- How the internet changed my life: Lisa Domican, creator of Grace App for Autism, Rosemary Mac Cabe, freelance journalist, bloggerr and Andrew Hetherington, Project Director at Business to Arts and co-founder of Fundit.ie
- Panel Discussion: The future of tech in Ireland – John Kennedy, Editor, Silicon Republic, Ellen Dudley, co-founder of CrowdScanner, Paul Rellis, MD of Microsoft Ireland, Philip Nolan, Partner & Head of Commercial Department, Mason Hayes+Curran and Adrian Weckler, Technology journalist, Sunday Business Post
Book your place to attend the dotconf here – make sure you do so soon as last time the tickets wen in less than 2 weeks!
As they did last year, they have created a great video to tell us all about the speakers and what e can expect – watch it here: