As video becomes ever more popular, I have been experimenting with a number of new video marketing tools as you may have read in previous articles.
A new tool became available this week and even though I have other tools that have similar features, I was so impressed with what I saw that I decided to invest at their launch price of 36 dollars for lifetime access.
Some of the features I really linked can be seen in the screen shots below:
1. The ability to add call to actions that are clickable so people can click from your YouTube video to take the next step for example make a purchase or download and ebook – see the links at the top left of the image
2. The ability to enable social sharing viewers can click to share to their social networks – see the images on the top right of the image where there is a share to LinkedIn and Google Plus
3. The ability to add an option for people to opt-in to your ezine or an autoresponder or even click to another site when watching the video – this could be set to come up at any stage when people are watching the video.
Overall the tool works well but there are some glitches that I have reported and i hope the developer is able to fix these soon.
Here are the issues I have found:
1. I have tried sharing to Facebook both from within the app and also directly posting the link to Facebook and it is currently coming up with a message to say that the link may be unsafe and will allow people to post using a link from the tool
2. When using the ‘General Website Integration Redirect’ for example to direct people to my website after watching a video, it seems to recognise another link that has been added to the drop down clickable links so that needs to be corrected
3. To add people to your ezine or autoresponder it only currently works with AWebber, MailChimp and GetResponse at the moment – more integrations are due but it’s not clear which ones at the moment
4. If on YouTube, link me, you have a button on your YouTube videos to invite people to subscribe to your channel these are overwritten and will not be seen in the apps player so you would have to add a call to action button in the app.
Would I Still Have Invested If I Knew These Issues?
Yes as the software is only 36 usd at the time of launch until 11.59 pm PST on 1 August and then there will be price increases.
It is also very easy to use and there are video tutorials going through each step of the process.
What I did not like about the sales process of registering is that there are multiple up-sells – though I have to admit I did succumb and opted for an add on pro version providing more video skins.
Who Is This Video Product Relevant For?
If you are using videos on your website or blog and especially if you are promoting products or services – be them your own or referral partners – then being able to add clickable links to your own and othr peoples YouTube videos is a great feature.
Yes there are other products that have similar features (I’ve invested in them too) but for this very low introductory price I am afraid I was tempted and from what I have seen Josh Ratta is committed to continuing to fix issues and roll out new fetaures in the months ahead.
There are a number of additional features coming such as the ability to use the tool with video.
I know I would have regretted not investing at the introductory price – it’s happened to me before!
What tools do you like to use to add clickable calls to action and social share links to your YouTube videos when embedding them on your site?
Please note that if you decide to invest in Vidinfusion through clicking through one of my links, as I have in this product, I will receive a referral fee – perhaps you won’t mind that as I’ve tested the product for you. You can see my diclosure policy here.